Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rich people do not spend their hard earned money


Dec 2008, I attended T. Harv Eker's
Millionaire Mind Intensive (MMI) workshop,
under strong recommendation
of my teacher, Glenis Lim.

I was extremely grateful to Harv and Glenis
that I was at the MMI wokrshop.

This workshop untied
a long hidden knot within my heart,
that had confused me on money matters.
Specifically, Harv resolved my on-going dilemma
between saving and spending money.

Among many important teachings
at the MMI workshop,
Harv pointed out that:
While most people survive off
their golden geese (finite hard-earned money),
rich people survive off
their golden eggs (renewable cash-flow passive income)
laid by their golden geese
(hard-earned money used as investment capital).

After hearing the precious teaching above,
then only I realised
how wrong I have been managing my wealth
and decided to learn about cash-flow passive income.

Harv will be conducting Millionaire Mind Intensive
in Singapore again this November.
Make sure you do not miss this opportunity
to learn from a big guru :)

Alternatively, you may read his book
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
if you really have to miss MMI.

Sincerely,
Kee Yew

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...