Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Laying A Foundation For A Quality Life

Like many people,
I went thru' a lot of confusion and frustration
when I was at younger age.

There were
a lot of things in the world
that I couldn't agree with, and
a lot problems in the society
that I couldn't find solutions for.

Fortunately,
these confusion and frustration
slowly fade off
along my soul searching path on Buddhism
in recent years.

In fact, after learning Buddhism,
my life quality improves
year by year, month by month, day by day,
be it from the perspectives of
inner peace, clarity of mind, bodily health or financial wellness.

One of my Buddhist teachers
that I am deeply grateful of
is Venerable Chin Kung (淨空法師)
who laid a strong foundation for my quality life.

During his Dharma teaching,
Venerable Chin Kung
repeatedly emphasizes on
The Three Fundamental Barriers to Awareness:
Wandering Thought, Discrimination and Attachment
(妄想 分别 执著)


With this seemingly simple but profound teaching,
I manage to weather thru' a lot of difficulties/uncertainties,
hence could live a quality life :)

More about
妄想 分别 执著
@ http://www.amtfweb.org/kaishi/fsmwt.htm

More about
Buddhism
@ http://www.amtfweb.org/english/english-index.htm


Well wishes,
Kee Yew

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...