Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Vegetarian Wellness Classes 2009-2010


Some of my friends/students have been asking for
my vegetarian classes teaching schedule earlier,
but I often had to let them down,
as most of my classes were requested in an ad hoc manner
by different organisations.

However, recently, thanks to Ci Xin from Awareness Place
for providing a very nice class room @ Bras Basah Complex
and her terrific organised skills,
I finally could put together a timetable for 2010!

At this moment, although most of the classes will be taught at Awareness Place,
I foresee more classes will be added on at some other places too,
e.g. Buddhist Life Mission has also been requesting for more cooking classes
(details are still being discussed).

So, tune in from time to time for updated timetable :)

Happy Learning!
Kee Yew

p/s: what is also noteworthy is that I have added on a Personal Vegetarian Coaching Service for the new year to come. This new service is designed to help self-motivated people to kick start a new healthy life with more confidence, greater certainty and higher success rate (cf. relatively slow self-learning process).


{Learning Holistic Wellness for Wisdom and Compassion}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...