Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Unleash The Power Within (4)

The 50-hr enriching workshop
with Anthony Robbins ended with
very elaborated description on
the Master Principles of A Vital Life
from body wellness perspective.

In the 9hrs last day session,
Robbins pointed out the 12 Steps
to gather PURE ENERGY to work towards
an outstanding life we all set out to achieve.

The 12 steps are:

(I) The 8 Gifts for our body:
1. Proper Breathing and Lymphasizing
2. Live Water & Live Foods
3. Essential Oils
4. Go Green for Alkalinity
5. Aerobic exercises
6. Maximum Nourishment
7. Structural Alignment and Max. Strength
8. Power of a directed mind and heart

(II) The Poisons to eliminate from our body:
9. Processed Fats
10. Animal Flesh
11. Dairy Products
12. Acid Addictions (e.g. caffeine, alcohol, sugar etc)

On top of all those great enlightening info,
at the end of the day,
Anthony Robbins also challenged participants
to go for a plant based diet for 10-30 days!!

I was totally impressed by this great soul
who is truly a leader
for not only guiding the participants
towards positive mindset, better relationship,
financial abundance and optimal body wellness,
but also encouraging millions of people
to protect the Earth
by going on a plant based diet!!

Just a few days before this workshop started,
I was still thinking of giving up my seat
as I had a lot to take care for
the Holistic Wellness Symposium 11-12 Sep.
Since nobody wanted my ticket,
I decided to attend with my best capacity,
and now I have no regret and am absolutely appreciative
that the universe has arranged such a great opportunity
for my continuous Holistic Wellness Learning =)

More on Anthony Robbins workshop to come!

Many well wishes,
Kee Yew

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...